About this item
149 only https://amzn.to/3EHXM11
- Preferred Soil Moisture: Moist
- Mature Plant Size: 14-inches tall x 16-inches wide
- My Genius Brand Tested Seeds
- High Grow Rate
- Attracts: Butterflies, Hummingbirds
- Petunia seeds are most viable when planted within one year of being collected, but they may remain in storage for two or three years with only a minimum loss of viability.
- Flower Color: Black
- The best time to plant this seeds is on summer, since petunia do heat love plants. … When starting petunia seed plant, remember that the seeds are very tiny. its easy to over plant the trays ending up with dozen of plants. so sprinkle them gently on top of the soil, using only a small pinch of seeds. Plant Features My Genius Brand Indian Summer Petunia Plants offer lightly ruffled, velvety blossoms that are a mixed bag of Indian summer colors, ranging from yellow to orange to pink, and even terra cotta. my genius brand are heat and drought tolerant petunias the produce compact, bushy plants that creates a blanket of 2-inch flowers that trail nicely out of containers and hanging baskets, or they make a colorful groundcover!